You’d be able to book classes via EventBrite as soon as they go live. Please SIGN UP to our mailing list to get a notification when booking opens up.
-Be Seen and Heard
- Develop strong and commanding entrance
- Learn to open and close presentations convincingly
- Learn to connect with Audience
- Learn how to use breath to calm down
This course will be suitable for those who would like to develop skills that can be used in meetings, interviews and debates.
- connect breath to voice
- Learn relaxation techniques
- Improve clarity of speech
- Posture, body language and how it effects presence
This course is aimed at those who wish to improve in they way they come across to other people when speaking to people.
-Confidence and Impact For Women
- Build Confidence
- Posture and Body Language
- Sustain interest with confidence
- Learn how to connect with audience
The first female series classes aimed at young women who are entering Higher Education and professional environments who wish to gain confidence to put themselves forward for opportunities.
Each class lasts between 2 to 3 hours depending on the nature of the course.
Please check course details before booking.
Course outline sheet is available to all the students once the course goes live
Classes are decided into three segments:
Year Tutor Location
Histrionics In The Courtroom Tom Martin BPP Holborn
for Corporate Speakers Cassie Layton BPP Holborn
For Professionals Samuel Clemence BPP Shepherds Bush
Utah Hagen Method Robert Whitlock BPP Waterloo
Concentration & Tension Samuel Clemence BPP Waterloo
For Professionals Samuel Clemence BPP Waterloo
Vocal Techniques Michael Hargreaves BPP Waterloo